Man discovered meat and thought, “Nothing can go amiss.” Right? Wrong. Let’s take a look at why people are beefing over beef. Spanning from saturated fat contents to carcinogenic effects, red meat is slowly losing its popularity. There are many repercussions of expanding the meat industry. For now, we will look at the meat environmental impact brought about by this never-ending menace.
- Fashion Debate After Paris Fashion Week: Is Wearing Artificial Animal Heads Defined As Cruelty Or Not?
- The Hidden Truth Behind Food Labels: Real Meaning Of Some Ingredients Found On Supermarket Products.
- These Are The Famous Vegan Athletes And Here We Reveal To You Their Daily Diet And Habits.
- Cop27 Aftermath: Much Being Said, But No Actual Solutions.
- Innovation To A Clean Future. Find Out More About Lab-grown Meat And Why We Should Support This Idea.
- Looking for clearer skin? Cutting meat from your diet might be the right solution.
- Why should you switch to vegan leather? There is nothing beautiful in wearing someone else’s skin.
- The future is vegan, and it’s looking pretty good! Here is why!